Objectives and lines of granting short term and mid-term FX facilities to the imports
Bank Ansar as an operating bank declares its readiness to grant the above mentioned facilities for all investment activities and development of capacity of manufacturing projects including all economic sections, investment, information technology (IT), biological technology (BT), agricultural processing industries and agricultural mechanization instruments production industries, creation of new capacities, purchase of import processed goods, financing generating projects, manufacturing investment projects in industrial section in special economic areas and industrial and free zones.
Period and amount of the facilities
- FX facilities' amount, payable for each project, is maximum equivalent to the FX costs of the project investment (taking into account required primary working capital)
- Facilities are granted in USD, CAD, AUD, GBP, CHE, JPY, EUR, DKK, and SEK.
- Maximum period for financing of each project is 8 years of which maximum 3 years would be as facility utilization and commission period and maximum 5 years would be as operation (repayment) period.
- Facility utilization period will commence from the date the first opened L/C should be operative not later than one year from the date of the contract with the client.
- The maximum Moratorium to opening the first L/C is one year from the date of the contract with the client.
- Bank Ansar declares its readiness to provide part of advance payments of the documentary letters of credit from the above mentioned facilities.
Utilization of facilities
Utilization of these facilities is possible through opening of an L/C in favour of the seller or producer of machineries and raw materials or presenter of technical and engineering services and /or through cash withdrawal against commitment to present documents and advance payment guarantee.
Calculation of profit of the facilities
Profit of the above facilities is determined by the officials.
Guarantee of Facilities
1- The bond of Iran Export Guarantee Fund or valid local and foreigner insurance companies.
2- A precious and easy to deal civil collateral.
3- The project location with all new buildings, plants and machinery.
4- The shares of quoted companies and unquoted companies under the bank's recognition.
5- Collectable bills under the bank's recognition.
6- The final demands and the accepted statements of the public executive units in favour of the applicant.
7- The license of mine utilization.
8- Promissory note of the Directors.
Note: Backing of the granted facilities pro rata to the Rial equivalence of total amounts of the facility plus related FX charges based on the rate of facility acceptance date (in accordance with the appropriate cover ratio) would be taken according to the current regulations.
Eligible applicants of the FX facilities
- The mentioned facilities would be granted to the projects which, at the discretion of the Bank, enjoy from the economical, financial and technical necessary justifications and also the solvency of the said facility installments.
- The real persons and also the companies that the majority of its shares belong to the private or cooperative sections and their activities are in the following sections: Industry, Mine, Agriculture, Transportation and Technical- Engineering Services.
- Iranian companies which the productive and service location of their activities are in Iran but a proportion of their shares accompanying with their rights to vote belong to the investors who domiciled in abroad.
- The companies in which the minor shareholder is the government (the government shares do not exceed %49 of voting shares) and their commercial activities lead to strengthening of the non governmental sector.
- The executants of renovation and restricting projects of textile manufacturing.
- The non governmental air line companies to prefinance foreign revolving finance contract up to 15 percent of foreign exchange charges of their projects.
- The cash equity of the facility's applicant due to buying currency from bank and or presenting currency by him is possible.
- In any project the equity of the facility's applicant, whether real or legal, must constitute at least %25 of the necessary investment (whether in Rial or foreign currency) for project's performance.
- The other projects mentioned in advised regulations by the officials.
- Performance Procedures
1- Presenting applicant's request accompanying with Proforma invoice.
2- Making a credit file in the branch and submitting it to the regional office.
3- Stating first opinion by the management of Bank Ansar province affairs.
4- Studying the project in project approval committee of credits affairs.
5- Studying the project form technical, financial and economical point of view in projects and investments assessment department.
6- Taking credit authorities approval and advising it the regional offices and provinces.
7- Confirming the order registration form and allocating primary FX and presenting it to the ministry of commerce and industry.
8- The confirmation of ministry of commerce and industry.
9- Making a contract between Bank and Applicant.
10- Opening a documentary credit in a FX branch.
Since opening date of the documentary credit (beginning date of the utilization) up to the payment of last installment according to the terms and conditions of the concluded contract.
Bank is authorized to have supervision, according to its discretion, on the utilization way of the paid facility to assure about performance parameters and it can enjoy agreements such as civil participation and installment sale at each stage and according to the conditions and necessities of the project.
Note: It is obligatory to observe all the regulations written in documentary credit form of import products while opening documentary credit form FX National development fund in addition to the specific issues.